Saturday, November 24, 2018

Hello, Let's Chat Glam Girl! | Amanda Baldwin

Hi Cut Shoppe Friends & Fans! 

Amanda here, with a super girly and fun page to share with you! 
Today I am featuring the fabulous Hello Let's Chat digital cut file & let's just say, it's perfection for teen girls!!!
Here's what I've created with it today....

"Glam Girl"


Well, Hello Glam girl, indeed! Such a fun & playful page for my not so little girl! 
I have combined the Echo Park's Fashionista with the My Mind's Eye Glam Girl collections to create this teen scene layout. 
I cut the file in white cardstock, attach it to my page with lots of foam dots, and finish it off with lots of embellishments. SO pretty! Raising the cut file with foam dots really makes it stand out against that soft mint background.
Let's have a closer look at this amazing cut file!

Hello, Let's Chat looks like this.....

image 0

So awesome, huh?! I can see a ton of possibilities with this file too!
You can get the Hello, Let's Chat file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store HERE.

Here's a closer look at my layout, and all those sweet embellishments.....


 I choose to back a few of the speech bubbles with pattern papers, and of course, my fun photo! 
This cut file is ideal for memory keeping all our conversations, texts and phone pics! She looks way too grown up in that mirror selfie - I blinked, and all of a sudden she wasn't little anymore. So glad that I document her stories to remember all our days! 
Here's another view for you....



I layer ephemera pieces onto some of the other speech bubbles, as well as cute brads, gold sequins and even some puffy sticker hearts! You'll also spot some typewriter font sentiments around the cut file. 


Loving that hello - it's such a fun font to compliment the speech bubbles with! 


Gorgeous, girly and so much fun!!!
I hope my layout has inspired you to go cut the Hello, Let's Chat file today! 

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 



https://www.instagram.com/happy_arty_days/


No comments:

Post a Comment