Monday, November 26, 2018

Cozy weather | Sasha Biyanova

Hello, everyone! Sasha here today) There will be winter in several days, but I have so many photos and want to create layouts and albums about autumn) And this one not the last)))) I loved The Pumpkin Pie cut file so much that decided to make layout with photo which is not connected with pumpkins at all)))


I think this pumpkin is cozy so I've used it with cute photo of my sleeping son)


I've just took 2 piece of pattern paper (size 6x6) and embellishments from different old collections. Our autumn was so warm that ladybags didn't fall asleep for a long time!


Wood veneers looks nice with this pattern) Actually I wanted to use acrylic paints but changed my mind! And I want to join challenge of this month in the facebook group : white on white :)


I recorded the video process of this layout creation! Thank you for watching)



Thank you for stopping by today! Please visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to find more beautiful cut files!!!

And happy crafting))



No comments:

Post a Comment