Monday, March 27, 2017

Real Life Road Trip

Welcome to the Cut Shoppe blog and some more boy inspiration!  
Wendy here today sharing a layout I created using the Boys Rule, Road Trip, Happy Clouds, Daily Grind, and Jumping Jack cut files.


This layout began with the cut files Daily Grind and a fun journaling card I had from my Cocoa Daisy kit.



From there I knew I wanted to bring in some black elements to make the page pop, so I used the Road Trip file to help make my title and begin the black popping.  To continue the pops of black, I handrew a border to match the cloud and I used the Jumping Jack cut file to add a button type design (or maybe a railroad crossing look) to my circles which promote the feel of moving and tires.





Some cloud elements to continue the pattern of the cloud cut from some Cocoa Daisy paper and to add in some light, outdoorsy feeling using the Happy Clouds file.





Thanks for joining me today, you can find all of these fun cut files in the Cut Shoppe etsy plus many more!






No comments:

Post a Comment