Saturday, March 25, 2017

Elevator Usie

Hey friends! Kelly here with a new layout using the Selfies and Usies Cut File and the Brush Up Alpha Cut File!





I started in Cricut Design Space by slicing out the individual letters I needed from the Brush Up Alpha Cut File. I cut each letter for the word 'Elevator' 4 times and then stacked them together to create dimension. I repeated the same steps for the word 'Usie' included in the Selfies and Usies Cut File.



I cut a large circle on a sheet of purple cardstock and then layered a patterned paper from the Paige Evans Oh My Heart Collection behind the circle. I positioned my title from the cut file sets on the patterned paper and added multiple embellishments from the Oh My Heart Collection. To give the layout a finished look I added hand stitching using white embroidery floss around the circumference of the circle.




Now take a look at how this layout came together!



I absolutely love the combination of the fonts from the Brush Up Alpha Cut File and the Selfies and Usie Cut File! Remember to head to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files! Thanks for joining me today!





No comments:

Post a Comment