Tuesday, March 7, 2017

You're a Limited Edition

Hi Everyone! Michelle here today with a new layout share. It's a little different to my previous layouts that are generally jam packed with cut file use, as I've only used the one file! 


I've used the 'You're a limited edition' title from the Quirky Quotes set as my title, then went a little crazy with embellishments from a past Hip Kit around the photo. I chose butterflies and flowers for the theme of the page as I felt they worked well with the title. No two flowers or butterflies are ever identical, just like this little lady, and each and every one else in this world. We're all Limited Editions of ourselves.


I've used white cardstock for the title and popped it up off the page using some foam tape. Prior to cutting it out I welded the letters in the word 'you're' in Silhouette Studio to make it easier to adhere to the page. I also distressed the edges slightly with some of the burnt cork embellishment edges. I may have had black marks all over that white background, and myself at one point while doing this lol 


Here's a closer look at all the other pretty details using a mixture of stickers, cork embellishments and some word strips from Hip Kit Club



I've created a banner using stickers from the Hazelwood collection by One Canoe Two, and sewed them in place. 



Quite a funny story behind these silly photos, all summed up in a few lines.

That's all from me today, I hope its inspired you in some way. Be sure to stop by The Cut Shoppe Etsy store to check out the new designs released this past week!

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!





No comments:

Post a Comment