Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Laugh

Hello everyone. Enza here to share a new layout created with one of the cut files included in the Happy Hearts set.

One of my favorite things to do is layering cut files on my pages. I love the texture and the extra dimension this little step adds. The collection I chose for today is the gorgeous Oh My Heart by Paige Evans. Lots of beautiful flowers to get inspired by. I wanted to create my own floral background and thought this cut file would be perfect for it.




To start, I resized the cut file to obtain three different sizes. I wanted to use different patterned papers, but I also wanted a neutral layer in between. Vellum is always a great option to tone down busy patterns, so I went with it.



I created several flowers and placed them in a diagonal across the page, making sure to leave some space for my photo. I also added some fussy cut flowers from one of the patterned papers in the collection.



A few white enamel dots and a title completed the layout.


Thank you for stopping by today. Check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for some inspiring cut files.

Have a lovely day!



Enza

No comments:

Post a Comment