Friday, March 31, 2017

Hello There!

Hey there Cut Shoppe friends! Today’s project uses the fun, new Follow Your Heart cut file along with Everyday Essentials from The CutShoppe. I am so ready for warmer weather and this photo reminds me of summer days spent at the softball fields with my girls. Abby’s shirt has a cute little rainbow that matches the Pinkfresh Studio Dream On collection perfectly.



I began this layout with a light layer of white gesso on my patterned paper. Once that was dry, I used watercolors and plastic to smear paint onto the paper and followed that with splatters of the same colors. Next, I cut three of the Follow Your Heart cut file and glued them to the patterned paper with Tombow Mono glue.


This layout is pretty minimalistic in terms of embellishments, which is what I wanted. I cut the “Hello There” from the Everyday Essentials files using the blue patterned paper and adhered that next to the photo.



Last, I added a couple of clouds and some of the rubber embellishments and puffy stickers from Dream On.


Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store for these and many other fantastic items.


Jen

5 comments: