Saturday, March 4, 2017

Boys



Hello friends,

Nathalie, with you today, bringing you a new fun and colorful project using the Open Letter Alpha, Midnight Hour, and Cozy Quilt cut files.   




My son an my nephew are 13 years apart, but they share a bond that is so amazing to see, and i love catching them laughing or playing together.   So I wanted to document one of our favorite pictures of the  two BOYS.  







For this project, I welded the Cozy Quilt cut file with the letters in Open Letter Alpha used in the title (you can follow a quick tutorial on how to create these images on Ashley's youtube channel, just click here to be directed to the video).   Once the images were created, I backed some of the pieces with papers from the new Paige Evans' Oh My Heart collection, and then used pieces of vellum to back the entire letter.










Once the letters were attached to the page, I used the Midnight Hour cut file to create a strip of stars (I simply highlighted just about 3 inches of the cut file, and cut  it on white a card stock.  I trimmed some of the edges a bit after).   The empty spaces of the stars were backed with the same papers, and then attached on opposite edges of the title.   





A few embellishments and some journal lines complete this colorful and fun page.   I hope this inspires you to combine some of the cut files to create a unique design for your layouts.    There are so many possibilities with the different designs available at the Cut Shoppe Etsy store.

Don't forget to tag the store @thecutshoppe when sharing your projects using the store products on social media, and use the hashtag #TCSCUTITOUT to enter the  month's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment