Monday, March 20, 2017

#LOVEYA

Hi Everyone! I'm back today with a new layout share featuring our new Social Butterfly cut file. It's such a beautiful, delicate design thats perfect for making a feature on a page.


I started by cutting the entire design out with white cardstock, then a second cut of just the outline shape for the backing piece using a pretty blue star paper. Next I tucked the pieces of cut file both under and above the triangle pattern papers top and bottom. I've used the remainder of the whole butterflies, that couldn't be seen under the pattern papers, to layer on top of others to create some extra dimension. Oh, and I also cut some of the adjoining wings so that they weren't all flat

The pattern papers and embellishments I've used are from the December Hip kits, as the soft tones and bright pops of pink, used under the photo, are right up my scrapping alley!

Here's a look, and a link, to the cut file I've used


And now here's some close ups..



I've used lots of little bits tucked into and around the photo stack. 




That's all from me today, I hope you've been inspired by my creation.
Be sure to check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for all the new cut files shared this past week.

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x





No comments:

Post a Comment