Thursday, March 30, 2017

New Cut files - You Wonderful Thing



Hi there everyone!!    It is time for a new set of cut files at The Cut Shoppe Etsy store, and we have  some beautiful and very versatile designs for you!     There are so many possibilities with these cut files, and I am sure you all will find a new way to create with them.   Today's project uses the Spring Forward, and Follow Your Heart cut files in it.  Isn't that heart just perfect for many projects!?!









I used the Follow your Heart cut file to create the background for this layout.  I added an offset to the heart cut file before cutting it, so that I can add some  hand stitching to each of the segments in the heart cut out.   The texture that the hand stitching adds to the background works well with all the papers from Paige Evans "Oh My Heart Collection".






The tags in the Spring Forward cut file are simply gorgeous, and worked perfect to back the picture of my daughter.  I enlarged the tag with the "Bloom" word  in it, so that it will be large enough to back the picture.  Once cut, I used a small piece of vellum to back the tag.   All the flowers in the Oh My Heart collection just worked perfectly to frame the picture and title in the project.




  


I hope this layout and our new cut files inspire you to create some beautiful projects!  You can visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy store to check out all our cut files, and digital products. Here is a look at the newest  designs available now.






Remember to tag us (@thecutshoppe) whenever you share your projects  using our products on social media.   We love to see what you are creating with the cut files.

Happy Crafting everyone!






4 comments: