Friday, March 3, 2017

You & Me

Hello!! It's Melissa here and I'm so happy to be back with you in a new month with a new layout!!  For this one I used one of the cut files from the Wreathed in Love set.  They are just gorgeous and I love scrapping with wreaths.  I used the remnants of my Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Love Always" collection, which is so beautiful!  The photo is of my son and our second daughter at a Wildlife Park a couple of years ago.  She was loving walking after him!



I made a little cluster at the top of the page to balance the photo and cluster.


I left the cut file plain, I did consider water colouring it but I decided it had more effect with the beautiful embellishments on top.


The silver sequin heart was totally hoard-able, so I was so happy to get it on this layout! 


Here is the stunning cut file set.


Thanks so much for looking!  I'll be back later in the month!





No comments:

Post a Comment