Saturday, March 18, 2017

Lucky Guy

Hello scrappy friends! It's Zinia here sharing a layout I create with some of the most recent designs from The Cut Shoppe store.



I decided to play around with the Social Butterfly cut file. I really love how fun and whimsical this design is. Also it worked perfectly with the bright spring colors from some of latest collections that I wanted to use with it.


I edited out part of the design to create an empty are for my photo and title and I cut it out of white cardstock.

I used papers from Dear Lizzy "Lovely Day" and Shimelle "Little by Little" collections to back the butterflies. I only used adhesive at the middle of the butterfly shapes to let the wings pop a bit off the page.


I kept my embellishments really bright and playful. I got some animal shaped ephemera and layered stickers from the "Lovely Day" collection and a few chipboard flowers from Pink Paislee "Oh my Heart". I went for a balck and white photo to help it pop between all those bright colors.


So that's it. I really hope you enjoyed this layout. I will see you again soon with another project. Till then, happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment