Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Ain't Life Grand - Erica Thompson

Hello everyone!  Erica here with you today back on the blog!  I hope you all had a great iNSD and participated in our fun challenges!  Remember you have until May 11th to enter in TCS challenges!  Today I am sharing a layout  using the Heart Breaker cut file! 
I just love this file and I had so much fun backing it with fun papers from the Ain't Life Grand collection from Pretty Little Studio designed by Ashley Horton.

I love this photo of my pregnant belly!  I took as many belly photos as I could this time around knowing it would be my last.  Baby was all on one side this night and just kicking away.  We did not find out what we were having which made it even more exciting!  I love how the pattern papers look behind this cutfile!  I used pinks, blues and black and white which is one of my favorite color combos.  Here is a look at my completed layout!


I kept the embellishments light on this layout because I wanted the background to really stand out!  I hope you like this layout and you create something fun with this cut file!  Make sure to visit The Cut Shoppe today to check out all the great cut files!



No comments:

Post a Comment