Saturday, May 12, 2018

Hello Summer Layout | Donna Espiritu

Hello, everyone!

Donna here with a new layout using one of the cut files included in the April Showers set.




I started with a white cardstock splattered with watercolors. Then, I cut half an inch off the top and one of the sides before adhering to a colorful patterned paper. 



I backed the scalloped borders with several papers from the Hello Summer collection by Simple Stories. I actually made a mistake while making this lol! I miscalculated the placement of the backed cut files and I already adhered it in place. So, I doodled black dots to make the backed cut files stand out a bit more.


I love how this layout turned out, colorful and refreshing.

Thanks for dropping by!
Happy crafting,








No comments:

Post a Comment