Sunday, May 13, 2018

Home is with Mom | Kelly Janes

Hey there friends & Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! Kelly here with you today sharing a new 12x12 scrapbook layout using the Wreathed in Love Cut File.



I wanted to create a frame for my layout, so I used the "slice" feature in Cricut Design Space to separate the bottom cut file image. I then duplicated both pieces and used the "flip-vertical" feature on 2 of the images. I then positioned and "welded" the images together to create the frame. [You will find a step by step tutorial of how I did this in my YouTube Process Video at the bottom of the post.]


I knew my layout would be going up on the Blog on Mother's Day so I thought it would be fitting to create a layout about my mom. I used patterned papers, stickers, and Thickers from the Pink Paislee Pick Me Up Collection designed by Paige Evans to embellish my layout.


Now you can take a look at my process video that includes a Cricut tutorial.


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today & remember to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files & digital collections!


No comments:

Post a Comment