Thursday, May 31, 2018

New Cut Files | Favorite Moment

New Cut Files are in the shop today, and it's time for me to share another layout with you!  This one even has...wait for it...a PROCESS VIDEO to go along with it!  YAY!  I used the new Untamed Heart cut file.  This is a fun design and one that you will find around the scrappy world, but I definitely wanted to have my own design for the shop.  You can do so many things with this cut file.  Here's a look at how I used it.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/604023372/the-untamed-heart-cut-file-can-be-used?ref=shop_home_active_1

I chose a geometric patterned paper from the Crate Paper Wild Heart collection.  I love the look of the two different geometric patterns combined.  I used the 6x8 paper pad for the positive triangle shapes from the cut file.  I usually tend to use 6x6 or 6x8 papers with cut files, because I like the way the smaller patterns look with the design.


Before adding my photo and embellishments, I machine stitched around the heart and the inside lines.  The stitching adds a fun quilted look to the cut file.  I placed a few ephemera pieces behind my photo to help it stand out from the background, and then layered a few stickers from the collection on the photo.


Once I had everything finished around the photo, I used a few other embellishments to create a visual triangle on the layout.  I decided not to add too many other embellishments, because I really liked the look of all of the patterns and colors in the Untamed Heart cut file.

If you would like to see how everything came together on this layout, make sure you check out my Process Video.  I would love for you to visit my YouTube channel and become a new subscriber, if you haven't done so already!  :) 


You can also find a few other NEW Cut Files in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store today!  Visit the shop to pick them up!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/

1 comment:

  1. Polyster Yarn Importer/Exporter around the world with best quality textile

    material. Also the best version of polyester yarn in china cotton yarn in

    china
    in the textile industry.

    ReplyDelete