Monday, May 28, 2018

Made For Each Other by Jill

Hello Cut Shoppe friends!  Jill here with a new layout using the adorable Made For Each Other cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!

I started my layout by cutting the Made for Each Other file from black floral paper.  Once I laid out the cut file on my background paper, I felt like I needed to do something to really make this cut file pop, so I decided to hand stitch around all the cuts using a pale pink floss.



One of the things I adore about this file is the funky fonts!  I think hand stitching just emphasized it even more.


Once the stitching was completed I added my 4x4 photo matted on white tissue paper with black polka dots.  I added a couple puffy sticker butterflies and flowers around the cut file and added a large floral die cut and more stickers around the photo.  


 This photo is so special to me, as we have wanted a puppy for a while and our Chuca showed up at just the right time.


Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment