Saturday, May 19, 2018

Happy Heart | Erica Thompson

Hello!  Erica here with you today to bring you a 12x12 layout using the Let's Party file that was released on Thursday!
I just fell in love with the sweet scallop border cut file and I could not wait to back it!  I dug into my stash and pulled out some Wild at Heart from Cocoa Vanilla Studio!  I thought the colors went well with the dress my daughter was wearing in the photo!  The photo was taken on Mother's Day this year and my daughter dislikes her photo taken so my husband and I grabbed her and held her tight to get her in this shot!  We took a bunch of fun photos on this day and had a great time! 
Once I had the file backed with some pretty papers I pulled out the Artisan paper from the Wild at Heart collection.  I love the mixed media look to this paper!  I added foam tape to the back of the banner and adhered it down!  I added some ephemera from the same collection and used the wood veneers for my title Happy Heart!
Super simple layout to put together and I just love how it turned out!  I would love to see you use this file in your next project!  Share with us in The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot on Facebook!  Don't forget to check out all the new released files in the shop too!
Thanks so much for stopping friends!  I will see you again later this month!




No comments:

Post a Comment