Monday, May 14, 2018

spring | orange gearle

Hi! Orange Gearle here with a new layout for you using April's Freebie FriYAY cut file called Geo Florals.  Here is my layout:


I started with the cut file on a full 12x12 page. Then I deleted a few of the flowers to leave some empty spaces. Finally, I turned three of the florals into stitching lines. Then I cut the file and got busy!

 

I backed my flowers with papers from Page Evan's Turn the Page 2x2 pad. I used a few pieces from the 6x6 pad as well. Here are a few close ups.


I fussy cut some flowers from the 6x6 pad to use as embellishments, added a few paint splatters and some enamel dots to finish it off.



I made a video of my process if that is something that suits your fancy! I have also added a short tutorial that shows how I change the cutlines to stitching lines in my Silhouette software.  



Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment