Friday, May 18, 2018

Girl Squad by Jill

Hey crafty friends!  Did you check out the new releases from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store?!?!  I absolutely adore a good banner, and the Let's Party cut file is perfection!

I started this page by sizing the banner just slightly bigger than my 12x12 cutting mat, using my Silhouette software.  I cut the banner from the pink gingham paper, then backed the open banner spaces with a few coordinating patterned papers.



I added ink splatters in several colors including gold, then embellished the layout with some gold glitter thickers to tie all the gold accents together.


The photo is tucked in behind the banner pieces, and to add more detail and texture I used black thread to machine stitch everything down.


The last embellishment on this page is the small wood stars and hearts that I sprinkled around the other embellishments to add another element of fun!


Thanks for checking out my newest layout for The Cut Shoppe!


No comments:

Post a Comment