Monday, May 7, 2018

Girl Power - Caroli Schulz

Hello guys! How are y'all? Carol here, and today I want to share a new layout I made, this time using Girl Power cut file. 





I loved this cut file, specially the heart shape, so I decided to use it for scrapping a pic of me little girl and me. Here's my layout:




As you can see, I decorated the heart and turned it in some kind of wreath by using also some flowers exclusively designed for Scrapbook Nerd and available for free at their website:




For this layout I used Hello collection by Doodlebug, it seemed perfect for the girly subject of this layout.




I used my sewing machine to stitch a bit over the heart and over one of the letter, this is something I do often with big cut files because I love the effect. Also, some loose thread is a nice controlled messy detail :)




I used some foam dots for volumen, because who doesn't love volume anyway!






I hope you liked this idea and got some inspiration to work on your scrapbooks. Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a lovely day!

1 comment: