Tuesday, May 29, 2018

XOXO 12x12 Layout by Neftali

Happy Tuesday everyone! It is Neftali back again with more inspiration for you all, and I hope you enjoy what I have to share today.

So, a lot of us have been loving the banner cutfile, Let’s Party, because who doesn’t love a good banner? It’s so beautiful.


So, using this cutfile, I decided to back it using The Fancy Pants Designs “The Bright Side” collection. Here is my take using these fun products:


I decided to keep it simple with my white background and the cutfile also on white card stock because I wanted all of the colors to pop off my page, and I think that they sure do!

I mainly decorated to add to that pennant feel by hanging the floral pieces and umbrella bits.

But alas, here are some fun closeups for you to enjoy:






I used a precious photo of me and my son snuggling and I called this layout finished. I hope that I have inspired in a different way to use the Let’s Party cutfile. I will be back next month with much more inspiration!



1 comment:

  1. I think it's classic. I love how the parasols are hanging from your banner and little bouquets of flowers sprinkled throughout. It looks very natural and not contrived, adding to the beauty. Cheers !

    ReplyDelete