Sunday, July 10, 2016

Hello There

Hi, It's Eunyoung. Today I'm sharing a layout using two cutfiles - I'll fly away & Everyday essentials.
I've mainly used a white cardstock for background, it is because I think white background is perfect to create my pages. Today I start scrapbooking on white cardstock, too.:) 
 
 
 
 
You can see that I put together two cutfiles from a title. (Hello there has three butterflies.)
As I watched Ashley's cutting up12 video, I'd like to try it. It's a good way to create unique one you want.
 
 
 After cutting title and butterflies, I had machine stitchings on them with pink colored thread.
Because there is pink colored shoes of the photo, I used pink colored thread.
I love to take shoes or feet. This is that I took the cute shoes of my young niece.
 

 
 I hope you enjoy it and Thank you for stopping by.
 
 
 

 


3 comments:

  1. Butterflies are my favorite- I love how you added the pops of color to this layout- so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page with awesome title work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love hiw you did the titeling with all those sequins.. beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete