Friday, July 15, 2016

Joining the Boy Scouts.

Hello there! Enza here to share my very first layout for The Cut Shoppe. Saying I'm excited to be part of this talented group of Ladies is an understatement. Thank you Ashley for giving me this wonderful opportunity!

Today my layout is about my son and his dream of joining the Boy Scouts.


I thought the colors and patterns in the new Pink Paislee Outfitters collection were perfect for this. I have to admit, it was a little bit of a challenge for me as I prefer using lighter and more neutral colors on my layouts. The Starburst cut file allowed me to soften the overall look of the page.


To add dimension and make the cut file pop, I decided to offset the image. 


Then, I backed each row of stars with different pattern papers from the 6x6 paper pad. It took quite a bit of time, but it was totally worth it.


I finished the layout with a mix of embellishments from the same collection. I love how it all came together.


I hope you felt inspired. Check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for more wonderful cut files.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment: