Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Be Happy

Hello everyone! It's Zinia here again to share with you another layout I created using one of my most favorite The Cut Shoppe cut files ever.

The cut file I used here is Rosey Posey and it's one of the most beautiful floral cut files I've ever seen.  You can probably tell that I really love florals.



So I cut this file out of an A4 piece of paper (similar to 8,5x11) without having a specific plan. I played around a bit with some supplies of my stash and I decided I wanted to use a dark floral paper by the Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection.




I layered a piece of vellum with gold words on top of the paper to lighten it a bit and then I thought that I should bring in some more of that gold. That's how  I decided to mist my cut file with a gold Glimmer Mist. I didn't want to cover it completely, just add some glimmer to it and create a messy gold pattern.


I layered my photo on some yellow polka dot paper and some tissue paper and embellished around it with some random bits from my stash. I used a flower I fussy cut out from another paper of the Carpe Diem collection, a Pink Fresh Studio rubber charm, a Dear Lizzy brad and some white thread.


As a finishing touch I added some strips of the Tim Holtz tiny phrase stickers.


I really hope you got inspired to create some beautiful projects with some amazing design from The Cut Shoppe. Thanks for stopping by.








2 comments:

  1. There's so much I love about this layout! The misting on the cut file, the folds in the vellum, that embellishment cluster. Love!

    ReplyDelete