Friday, July 8, 2016

Summer Love

Hi friends! It's Flóra back on The Cut Shoppe blog today. I hope you all doing well and enjoying the summer. I am super happy for this season. I love so much hot weather, sea, ice cream, watermelon, lemonade, warm nights. I really would like to have summer 365 days per year.

As I am so enthusiastic about summer, I decided to make a layout with this theme. I wanted to make my page shining the happiness and fun. First I grabbed my only summer collection from last year: Crate Paper Poolside. Then I searched colorful cardstocks with matching colors.


I used one of our Free Newsletter cut file, called Summer Love. So don't forget to sign up for our Newsletter to receive future cut files for newsletter subscribers only. If you don't have this cut file in your library find other summer themed sets in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.


After I cut out the title with my Silhouette I backed it with the turquoise, yellow and coral cardstocks. I hand stitched the Love word with golden thread. When the title was totally ready I adhered tiny embellishments on it, like flair buttons, chipboards, sentiment stickers and so on. I created confetti effect around the title with rub-ons sequins.



In the end I wrote my journaling on labels and made a half globe from a honeycomb pad.



I really like the result. This page just reflects my mood and feelings. I hope you also like it and found some inspiring ideas. Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice weekend!
Flóra



3 comments:

  1. Those bright happy colors are perfect! Love this, Flora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love this cut file with your summery details!

    ReplyDelete