Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Epic Nerf Wars

Hello its Melissa!!  I'm so blessed to be here this term,  and soooo excited to be sharing my first layout with you!  If you know my style you'll know I love making girly layouts, and I love pretty scrappy products.  So I challenged myself to start with a layout about my son and his love for Nerf Guns last summer (we're currently in Winter here)!

I used Pink Paislee's "Memorandum" collection which featured in one of my Clique Kits.  I decided to keep my layout monochromatic, to really pull out the colours in my photos.  I used the Boys Rule cut file, which was perfect for scrapping my 9 year old.


Here is a close up of how I layered the awesome arrows with a piece of flair.  


And another close up, this time of my title which I wanted really feature on this page.  "Epic" is a term my son says a lot!  In order to get the positioning of the letters in the right place I used the negative cut as a stencil.


And here is the fabulous cut file, if you have boys in your life its perfect for documenting their memories!


Here is my process video.



Thanks so much for looking!







No comments:

Post a Comment