Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Take a Hike!

Hi there! Jennifer here today to share a layout using a new cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store called Nature Lover.

For this layout I used Pink Paislee's Outfitters Collection with a photo of my daughter on a hike with some friends. What I love most about this paper is that Yakima, Washington, is included and that is where the photo was taken!





I began this layout with the Going My Way cut file as the anchor on my patterned paper. 



The title and arrows were next, but I chose to do something a little differently here and that was to add gold foiling. Recently, I received a Minc for my birthday and I have been putting foil on everything! The foil will adhere to the toner in laser printers, which allows me to foil prints. I also found a toner pen that allows me to write and then send my doodles through the machine to add the foil. Genious!


After cutting, and before removing them from the mat, I used the toner pen on the arrows and title.
 

 The result was awesome!

 
  
  
I finished the layout by adding embellishments and journaling.

      
Thank you for stopping by today and happy creating!

3 comments:

  1. WOW...WOW...WOW... This is an amazing layout. Love the details of the embellishments and die-cuts on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! I love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the toner pen and how awesome that this paper was a map with the place where the photo was taken! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete