Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Captain

Hello there scrappy friends,

It's Zsoka here with you today to share my latest layout for The Cut Shoppe! 

For today's layout I chose the Prickly Pineapples cut file because I've wanted to use it forever but still have not gotten around to do so. About a month or so ago I finally received my huge stack of supplies I had been building up at my friend's place in the US since last November and part of these items was one of my most favourite line ever, Citrus Bliss from Pink Paislee. Here in Germany it is not available anymore and when I found it on sale in the US, I had to have it! I just love citrus colors, I can never get enough of them! So obviously it was the line I had to work with first ha! And since this collection has pineapple designs in it, I thought I'd finally use this cute cut file!


There actually are two files in this set and I've used both. I just cut them in different sizes from white card stock, then did what most people do, backed them with various patterned papers from the Citrus Bliss collection. Some I put on pop dots to give the layout a bit of dimension. Then just placed them the way I liked them and layered my photos over them. I've added some wood veneer pieces, puffy stickers, chipboards, frames from the same collection together with some enamel dots and phrase stickers from the Simple Stories Sunshine&Happiness line. The clear stickers with black text might be Simple Stories Carpe Diem, but I am not quite certain, I don't have their packaging anymore...


For my title I chose Captain because in the second photo my son looked exactly like that ha! With his finger pointing to the sky, giving orders and all :). You can't really tell from these photos but the sun is kind of wrapped around his little finger like a halo, it's really cool! I've used some Dear Lizzy thickers for the title.

To finish it all off I've added some black splatters, like I almost always do!

Here, some more close-ups: 








 Hope you like! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! X






No comments:

Post a Comment