Saturday, July 2, 2016

Always Cheeky

Hi Everyone! Michelle here, and I am SO EXCITED to share my very first layout for The Cut Shoppe. What an honour it is to be part of this extremely talented team of crafty ladies!!

For this layout I wanted to document a cheeky moment shared with my 5 year old Leila. Being an only child (so far) she's the star of most of my layouts. Always willing to pose for a photo or ten, but never ready to smile nicely. I'm sure a few of you out there will understand the fun and games to be had when wanting just One nice photo.



I chose the Fresh Squeezed cut file purely for the shapes that I could alter and move around into a more random, open background. The inside of the shapes reminded me of flower petals, and I'm a sucker for a 'floral' design. 

I've used papers and die cuts from a recent Hip kit to back the shapes and embellish the page with. A bright and cheerful reminder of warmer days, especially when its so so cold down under!





The second cut file I used was the Open Letter Alpha for the title. I've welded the letters together to form the words, then cut and backed with more pattern paper from the same kits.  


Thats all from me today. 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my first layout share, and that you find some time to get creative real soon. 
For now, Happy Scrapping x



No comments:

Post a Comment