Thursday, July 21, 2016

Beautiful

Hello!  It's Melissa and I'm so happy to be back with you again!  Today I have a layout featuring my youngest Brielle when she was still a baby, and I used the Elle's Studio "Little Moments" collection that was featured in one of my Clique Kits.

I used the gorgeous Sassy Circles cut file, a cut and fold design which you can purchase in the Etsy store here.  I backed the cut file with one of the papers and arranged the half circles in an ombre pattern.  It was time consuming but definitely worth it!  I glued the folded down sides with liquid adhesive to keep them in position.


I also used the Girl Stuff cut file set for my title, and you can purchase it here.


 I  kept my journalling very simple on this page, because I've already scrapped a photo from this day for her first year monthly album.


Here are the two cut files:



Thanks so much for looking!








No comments:

Post a Comment