Sunday, July 31, 2016

Today Is A Happy Day!

Hello everyone! I am super excited to be part of the new The Cut Shoppe and to be sharing my first blog post here on the blog! I love Ashley's cut files and feel always so inspired when I see them! For today's layout, I used the "Feel The Love" cut file, but only used the circle with the "I love you this much" text.


In this case the text refers to a city rather than to a person and of course that's New York! My daughter is a huge New York fan and so the text is very appropriate.


When I finished cutting the circle with my Silhouette Cameo I made sure I kept the leftover "pie" parts apart. I wanted to use these later-on to place on my patterned paper as a template, so I could hand cut around them knowing I had the right size to fill my cut file. I used the "Stitched" collection from Amy Tangerine for my page. 




And that's it! Hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my project! Wishing you a wonderful day! 


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Monique! Love the mix of patterned papers and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete