Friday, January 13, 2017

Colors

Hello there scrappy friends,

Zsoka back with you today with a new layout. I started out by selecting a collection I wanted to work with. This is one of the last Basic Grey collections that came out earlier this year. I'm yet to use the last BG collections, I haven't had a chance yet.

Then I looked at the cut files and for some reason this one jumped out at me. I haven't used it yet! 


I multiplied the heart cut file and arranged them in a curved way, then welded them. I backed the hearts with differemt patterned papers. I wanted to only have patterned paper on the left side of my layout, so I adhered my cut file to it and cut off the right side. Then I adhered this piece to a white card stock.


I wanted to bring in more yellow, so I painted around my cut file. I also added a lot of tiny yellow splatters to create a sort of bridge between yellow and white if that makes sense.


I added a few enamel dots from the collection and I selected some wood veneers too from my stash because I barely have any embellies from this collection.




To finish off my layout I added a couple of stickers, labels and my title, wrote my journaling and stamped my date.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have an awesome day! X



No comments:

Post a Comment