Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hello Snow

Hi Girls! Happy New Year! It's Flóra here today with a new layout. These days there is not a lot snow in our area and lately it is very rare to have a white Christmas. This year we were so happy to have snow on 24th December. It was only few centimeter, but the nature was beautiful. We went for a short walk with my fiance and our family dog, Füli, this is what I documented on this layout.


This time I used the Wintry Mix cut file set from The Cut Shoppe. Love it so much! I only cut out the hello snow cut file, but I am pretty sure I will use also the other ones in the near future.


I cut out the title from a white cardstock and backed it with a patterned paper. For embellishing I used lots of Pretty Little Studio - Marie Capistran Winter Joy collection and bits & pieces from Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa collection. Check out the close-ups and discover all the tiny details. ;-)





After a long break I also made a process video. Here you can see how I created this page:



I hope I could inspire you to use The Cut Shoppe cut files. Thanks for stopping by today! 
Flóra


2 comments: