Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hello Snow

Hello there! It snowed here recently, and I was so excited to get a few snow pictures to scrap. It doesn't snow often where I live, and I was dying to use the Wintry Mix cut file! It was perfect timing.



I was inspired by the gorgeous colors of the Snow & Cocoa collection! I pulled out some of my favorite colors from the patterned paper and used the packaging technique to create a mixed media background. Next, I cut out snowflakes from a 6"x6" paper pad using the snowflake in the "Hello Snow" image. I wanted the title to POP, so I used the offset tool and cut it from two contrasting patterns. I added gems on the little circles of the main snowflake for extra sparkle. I haven't used gems in quite some time, so it was great to use my stash! I added the title in the middle of the page, and a photo on each side of it. Next, I added the cut snowflakes throughout the page, as well as some snowflake embellishments. I finished with a wood veneer word I painted with acrylic paint for a color blocked look!


I hope you enjoyed my layout! Thank you for joining me today, be sure to check out the Wintry Mix cut file in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment