Friday, January 20, 2017

Picture Perfect

Hi everyone! Mandy here today to share a layout that I created using one of the new cut files available from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!


I absolutely love this photo of my youngest daughter with my nephew! It's so sweet how much they adore one another!

This is the new 'Bless Your Heart' cut file set that I used on my layout...

No automatic alt text available.

I used the heart that has the word 'love' repeated. I cut it from white cardstock and then backed three of the words with light grey patterned paper. I then added small pieces of foam tape to the back of the heart to give it some extra dimension.

Here are some closeups of my layout...


I created a cluster on the top left hand corner of the heart using some die cuts. I tucked some in peeking out from underneath the heart and added others on top. All of the patterned papers and embellishments on my layout are from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Love Always' collection.


I created another little cluster on the bottom left hand corner of my photo using some more die-cuts, chipboard, and a paper bloom.


I added one more cluster on the top right hand corner of the photo to complete the visual triangle. This one includes another floral die cut and a flair button.

I finished the layout off with some journaling and enamel dots.

Thanks for joining me on the blog today! Why don't you head on over to The Cut Shoppe etsy store to check out all of the new cut files that were added this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment