Sunday, January 22, 2017

Love That Smile

Hi Everyone! Michelle here today with my newest layout share featuring one of The Cut Shoppe's NEW cut files . I love the finished look of this layout, and hope you do too!


I've used the Sweet Talker file, and sized it to fit the page so that there was white space all around the edges, then backed random hearts with pretty papers from the Make a Wish collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.


Here's some close ups 





You can see here that I've sewn through the hearts before popping the entire cut file piece up using some foam tape, giving the page an extra layer of dimension and texture

That's all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by.
Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

Michelle x


P.s Here's another look at all the glorious Cut files just released this week in The Cut Shoppe Store










1 comment: