Thursday, January 26, 2017

Better Together

Hey there friends! Kelly back with a new layout using the Sweet Talker Cut File.



This particular cut file has more of a rectangular shape but I wanted it to fill an entire 12x12 background. I resized the cut file to 11.5 x 11.5 in Cricut Design Space, which is the largest size you can cut using the DS software. I love that the cut file still looks proportional even though I changed the dimensions from a rectangle to a square.


I cut the Sweet Talker Cut File on white cardstock and then backed the cut file on white cardstock. I love the look of white on white! It's subtle but adds so much texture! I ran a straight stitch through each line of the cut file image to help secure it to the background cardstock.


I then brought in my photo, mixed media, and layers which mainly consist of collections by Amy Tangerine. I also brought in a few buttons from the Pink Paislee-Paige Evans-Fancy Free Collection. This layout is so bright and cheerful just like my sweet pups!

Now you can take a look at my process video that shows the detail of how all of this came together.


Thanks for joining me today and remember to check out The Cut Shoppe for all of your cut file needs!



No comments:

Post a Comment