Sunday, January 15, 2017

You and me.

Hello everyone. Enza here to share a new layout featuring the Flower Delivery cut file.

The picture I chose for this layout is very close to my heart. My mom and I don’t have many photos where it is just the two of us. I love her smile and positive attitude. Despite her aches and pains, she is always in a good mood, funny and happy. I couldn’t wait to scrap this picture!


 

I used the gorgeous Altenew Reflection Scrapbook Kit. The watercolor papers were perfect for what I had in mind. The flowers in this cut file set are versatile and unique. One in particular drew my attention. My initial idea was to enlarge the image as much as I could to fit on a 12x12 piece of cardstock. As it often happens though, I changed my mind and decided to cut three images of the same flower in different sizes. I also knew I wanted to do some stitching, so before  sending the flowers to cut I offset the image and selected the perforated option for the inside lines.



Once all the flowers were stitched and placed where I wanted them on the cardstock, I glued down the negative portions of the petals and raised the flowers by using foam dots. I love the added dimension that gives to the layout.


I finished the page with wooden butterflies and buttons, as well as other embellishments from the collection and paint splatters.

I love how this layout turned out. You can find this and many more amazing cut files in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a great day!


2 comments: