Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Restore

Hi its Melissa here, Happy New Year!!  I always love to start my year off with a word that will set the scene for the year.  I write my goals around that word, and I choose a bible scripture that supports my word.  This year my word is "Restore", and its appropriate for me after 9 months of being sick with Hyperemesis Gravidarum (extreme morning sickness) throughout my entire pregnancy.  Now that baby Ava is 7 weeks old I'm looking forward to getting my health and life back on track, and being fit and healthy.

I used two cut files for this layout, the new Flower Delivery cut file and the Brush Up Alpha, which is an older release.   My background paper is by Cocoa Vanilla Studio and all other products are from Take Me Away by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee.


I cut my title twice from white cardstock and layered it up for extra dimension.


I had so much fun cutting the flowers and leaves from different patterned papers and layering them with dimensional foam so they popped off the page.


Here are the two cut files, so many creative possibilities with both of them!



Thanks so much for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment