Thursday, January 19, 2017

New Cut Files | Just My Type

Hi everyone!  The days are already flying by and Valentine's Day will be here before we know it!  So to get you in a lovey dovey mood, we've got four new love themed Cut File sets for you this week!  These are very verstatile, because they can be used for Valentine's themed layouts or for your everyday layouts.  I used two of the new sets, Bless Your Heart and Sweet Sentiments, on the layout I'm sharing today.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/506234853/the-bless-your-heart-cut-file-set?ref=shop_home_active_4

https://www.etsy.com/listing/492748242/the-sweet-sentiments-cut-file-set?ref=shop_home_active_2

I wanted to create a large title on my layout from the Sweet Sentiments set.  I love the typewriter look of "Just My Type", so I cut it in the center of White cardstock and then backed it with various patterned papers from the Oh Happy Life collection.  Then I cut 3 of the 4 hearts from the Bless Your Heart cut file set and placed them around the title.


I placed the photo in the open area, created by the title and the heart on the left hand side of the layout.  I used a few die cuts and stickers from the Oh Happy Life collection to finish the layout design.  And since I used a White cardstock background on this layout, I decided to finish it off with a splatter of Black Color Shine, diagonally on the page.

  
You can find both of these new cut files in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store, as well as two other new designs.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe
  
Don't forget to tag @thecutshoppe on Instagram when you share your projects using our cut files!  We love to see what you create.  And don't forget to play along with our monthly Cut It Out Challenge on Instagram.  Just share your project, tag us and use the hashtag #tcscutitout.  You must have an open IG account, for your layout or project to show up under the hashtag, to play along with the challenge.

https://ashleyhortondesigns.blogspot.com/
  

No comments:

Post a Comment