Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy HO HO HO to you..

Hello Hello! Michelle here today wishing you a Happy New Year! I hope you've had an enjoyable festive season, we certainly did here! Life is only just starting to get back to normal, so I thought it was perfect time to get some Christmas photos scrapped. The one I'm sharing today was taken Christmas morning amid all the chaos of paper and presents..


For this layout I've used some trees from the Tree Farm set, along with the title from the 'Tis the Season set from the many Christmas designs there are in store. I cut the designs out from white card to make to allow them to stand out on the page rather than blend into the mix of patterns and colour.

I've sewed the trees onto pattern papers from a Hip Kit, and the title was sewed straight to the background paper. This helped to adhere the title to the page without glue, but also because I love the textured look machine stitching gives to a page. 

  

Here's some close ups..

I layered die cuts, ephemera, a puffy sticker and flair button, from the same Hip Kit, with the trees to create an extremely large cluster. 

The photo stack was created using more pattern papers from the hip kit, along with a sticker and piece of frame


To the bottom right I grouped together another die cut piece, word strip, puffy stickers and some sequins, plus a flair button and glitter * to the right of the title


Lastly a mini cluster top left of the layout to balance it all out. I also added a strip of paper to the top and bottom of the layout, and a tonne of sparkly sequins 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out whats NEW in store at The Cut Shoppe, and share with us what you create via Instagram!

Until Next Time, Happy Scrappin!









No comments:

Post a Comment