Wednesday, January 25, 2017

His Selfie Game is Strong

Hello it's Melissa here and I'm so happy to be back with you again!  If you have a son like mine  you're likely to have loads of selfies on your phone!  Sam (nearly 10) takes selfies every time he has my phone, and he leaves them as a surprise for me to find.

For this layout I used the And Then and Friends Forever cut file sets, and I used my December Hip Kit.  I choose the ampersand with stars, because I thought it really suited my son, and cut it large.  When I saw "Selfie" on the Forever Friends set I knew it was perfect for one of Sam's photos.



I went for a large title based around the "Selfie" cut file, and used a common slang phrase of today's day and age, which will be interesting to look back on in perpetuity.  I had to explain to Sam what it meant!


I love how the large ampersand looks cut from the Pink Paislee Take Me Away paper!


Here are the cut files:



There are so many other design possibilities for these cut file sets, which means more bang for your buck!

Thanks so much for looking












No comments:

Post a Comment