Monday, January 23, 2017

One last Christmas memory!


Welcome to the Cut Shoppe blog!  Wendy here today sharing a few Christmas layouts I created.  I love to cut a bunch of cut files at once and then I pull from those files for the next few layouts.  So to make my Christmas scrapping chore a little easier, that's exactly what I did!


This first page made use of the negatives that I cut from my post at the end of December, they were just too good to toss, and I also used Picasa to create a fun photo collage.  I used the free Magical Christmas file and free Joy Wreath cut files to create this page.



My next page Holly Jolly, was just too good not to share!  One bold title and some fun papers from PinkFresh Studio, made a quick and easy way to document our Rocky's Christmas fun.




This was again created with a free cut file, Holly Jolly Christmas, which you can find here.

And finally, Mommy and Daddy deserve a page too, right?


This uses the free cut file Under the Mistletoe, found here!


I hope you are inspired to finish up that Christmas scrapping and think those happy thoughts one more time before you forget!  You can find all the fun cut files for Christmas scrapping at the Cut Shoppe Etsy.










No comments:

Post a Comment