Sunday, October 11, 2015

Freeze Frame

Hi everyone, Julie back with you today sharing a layout I made using 4 cut files from the shop, The Picture Perfect Cut File, The FancyFeathers Cut File, The Borderlines Cut File & The Tall Type Cut File.








I cut the frames out of patterned paper from the Dear Lizzy Documentary collection & cut the border, feathers & title out of cream cardstock & inked them with a few colours of Tim Holtz Distress Inks before backing them with some of the papers from the 6x6 paper pad & stitching on them. I printed 3 of the same photo of my youngest daughter on her first day of college & printed them off in 3 different colours & attached the frames to them. I smooched a few of the colours I used on the cut files on my background paper before adding my photos & frames across the page in the middle. I added the border up the top of the page & the title & feathers underneath the photos. I finished the page with some bits out of the diecut pack & a few enamel hearts.








Thanks so much for stopping by & I’ll be back with you later in the month xoxo\


1 comment: