Monday, October 26, 2015

Get To The Point-Yum-O!

Hi friends!  Candace here to share with you a super fun layout using the Get To The Point cut file.

I looooove this cut file!  When I saw this cut file I knew the exact photo that I needed to use.  I recently took this photo of my little guy eating a snow cone.  I couldn't get over his cute little tongue!  So cute!! LOL!  I paired the cut file with papers from the Amy Tangerine Finder's Keepers collection that matched the photo perfectly.  I also used some embellishments from the Let's Eat collection from Elle's Studio.  Here is a look at the final layout.

And a few close ups...



I have also included a process video of this fun layout! 



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Remember to stop by on Thursday for our Halloween blog hop!  There will be giveaways and fun inspiration!  Have a beautiful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment