Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Trick or Treat!

Hello! It's Jennifer and I'm on the blog today to share a layout I created using some of the fun new Halloween cut files in the shop! This is one of my favorite times of the year and I love scrapping Halloween and fall photos!



For my title, I used the "Trick or Treat" cut file from Wicked Fun. I also layered the cute star/circle border underneath! 




For my background, I used the Wacky Web cut file with a fun black and white print paper! 
I love the contrast with the white cardstock background!





Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out these fun cut files in the Etsy shop!  
Have a wonderful day!

Supplies used: patterned paper, enamel dots, stickers: Crate Paper After Dark; flair: {aflairforbuttons}, stamp, journaling pen: American Crafts; misc:  sewing machine, thread, Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment