Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Scraplifiting:


Hey there, Aimee here to share a layout that I totally scraplifted from owner Ashley Horton!

 

I just loved how Ashley used the “leaf it to me” leaves for the Simple Stories product swap, 
I needed to copy her!

   
To create my take on her layout, I used the Amy Tan Finders Keepers 6x6 paper pad. I placed 4 different 6x6 sheets on my Silhouette Cameo cutting mat {this was a fairly new mat and the pieces of paper stuck nicely with out needing to tape them down}. 
 
 
 In the silhouette program I resized the leaves to be less than 6 inches and arranged them to cut 
4 leaves from each sheet of paper, giving me 16 leaves in total.




I traced a dinner plate to create my circle on my card stock. I then arranged my leaves on top of that circle. After all my leaves were placed and adhered, I ran my cardstock through my sewing machine to create the wonky stitching. 

 

After the base was created I adhered my 5x7 photo with foam adhesive. 
 

Then the fun part, placing all the little bits and pieces. Here I have used some puffy stickers from finders keepers and different enamel dots from various companies 
{I know that most are from October Afternoon}


Do you ever see a layout that inspired you so much you JUST needed to make it? Ashley continues to inspire me daily! Dont be surprised if you see me scraplifiting more of her layouts!






No comments:

Post a Comment