Monday, October 19, 2015

Guest Designer | Anna Komenda

Our Guest Designer this month shares beautiful, eye-catching layouts on her Social Media, and takes them to a whole new level with the way she incorporates cut files!  We are so excited to welcome Anna Komenda, and she did not disappoint with her new layout!  Before we take a look at Anna's layout, let's get to know a bit more about her!

http://skrapowisko-proznosci.blogspot.com/



Hello. I'm Anna. I live in Poland with my family of two girls, one hubby and a beagle dog. I am a geologist but I share my passion for rocks with a passion for paper. I discovered scrapbooking 7 years ago and since then my life has changed so much. I met so many great people from around the world and have few scrappy friends who became my real life friends. They know how important it is to help me to hide stash after shopping ;) Just kidding. My hubby is very understanding and patient with my hobby. Actually it's more than a hobby for me. It's a lifestyle. I document every little memory in our life and love to put them in albums and layouts. I am a project lifer too. I love bright and colorful designs with a little touch on mixed media. You can know me better by visiting my blog: www.skrapowisko-proznosci.blogspot.com or an Instagram (I love Instagram) www.instagram.com/moriony
 
Here's what Anna created for us, using the Say the Word cut file set.
 



https://www.etsy.com/listing/245535705/the-say-the-word-cut-file-includes-8?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=say%2Bthe%2Bword

I love the way Anna used the words and then embellished each one!  Such a fun idea, and it adds a whimsical look to her layout!

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work with us Anna!  And don't forget to visit Anna's Blog, Skrapowisko, to see more of her work. 

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/





1 comment: