Friday, October 23, 2015

Fall Favorite

Fall is my favorite season ever. I would be so happy if it were sweater weather, falling leaves, and pumpkin everything all year round! I was thrilled when Starbucks did special fall cups this year. My favorite drink (Pumpkin Spice Latte of course), in a beautiful cup to celebrate my favorite season. Life is good! Speaking of favorites, when I saw the Fall in Love cut file, I knew I had to make something immediately. It's just too pretty!




It's such a beautiful cut file! I also used Love in a Cup, because Pumpkin Spice Lattes are definitely love in a cup! I used mist to accent a piece of cream cardstock, then cut the Fall in Love from a rich, jeweled toned paper by Heidi Swapp. I tried to keep the embellishing on the simpler side to let the beautiful cut file take center stage! I used glitter paper to cut out the "PSL" so it would stand out a little bit. 



Is anyone else in the mood for a Pumpkin Spice Latte now? :)



1 comment: